Colonial Life Adds Three Dental Plans Giving Consumers More Coverage Options
“Well-being and dental care are essential to a healthy lifestyle,” said David Polen, assistant vice president of product and market development. “These upgrades also provide rolling benefits to increase annual maximums that workers can use when needed.
Additional features of the dental diet include:
- Freedom to choose any dental provider and large national networks to reduce personal expenses
- Optional benefit for vision with a low co-payment for exams and equipment purchases
- Optional rollover allowance where employees increase their annual maximum benefit
- Easy handling of complaints on the network
- Online portal and mobile application with 24/7 access to identity cards, supplier search tools, complaints and service information
Please visit ColonialLife.com to learn more about dental insurance.
About colonial life
Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company is a market leader in providing financial protection in the workplace, including disability, life, accident, dental, cancer, critical illness and hospital insurance. The company’s benefits and education services, innovative enrollment technology, and personalized services support more than 90,000 businesses and organizations, representing more than 3.8 million American workers and their families. For more information visit www.coloniallife.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Colonial life