Kmart client finds herself with burns after spilling glue from an arclic nail on her pants
Woman ends up with horrific burns after spilling GLUE on her pants while painting her nails with a set bought at Kmart
- Woman claims she was burned by beauty product she bought from Kmart
- She said the product “tore” her pants before severely burning her
- The buyer warned other customers to avoid the “dangerous” product
A woman was left with horrific injuries after using a standard beauty product.
The woman bought a bottle of Oxx Studio artificial nail adhesive from Kmart to apply false nails two weeks ago.
She was applying false nails when she accidentally spilled the bottle on her pant leg.
She said the product “ripped” her pants, leaving a painful burn on her leg.
Scroll down for video
Kmart customer claims she ended up with ‘painful’ burns from Oxx Studio artificial nail adhesive she used two weeks ago
The woman claims that after spilling the product he “tore” her pants and badly burned her and demonstrated by pouring what appears to be the product on a shirt
“I was in so much pain when the glue went through my pants to my skin – a pain that looked like an iron burn, I was in so much pain,” she said.
The woman shared photos of the leg injuries and said the pain still kept her from sleeping at night.
âEven to this day, I can’t take the pain anymore, I tend to have pain from standing too long and sleeping less because of the pain that irritates me,â she said.
The woman described the pain as “burning iron” and said she was still unable to sleep
To show what happened to her, the woman poured what appears to be the product onto a piece of clothing which almost immediately began to smoke.
She urged others to avoid using the allegedly “dangerous” product.
âI have attached a video showing how dangerous this product really is,â she said.
âOne spill and a lot can happen,â she said.
The back of Oxx Studio Artificial Nail Adhesive is marked with a warning to prevent people under the age of 15 from using the product and that it is highly flammable and irritant.
The woman urged customers not to buy the allegedly ‘dangerous’ product which has a warning on the back that it is flammable
Daily Mail Australia has contacted Kmart for comment.