Life Time Expands Presence in Dallas/Fort Worth with February 11 Opening of 124,000 Square Foot Luxury Sports Complex in Frisco
The new complex features Life Time’s high-end architecture and design, as well as:
- Dedicated studios for exclusive group fitness, cycling, yoga and Pilates programs
- Individual and small group training, plus cardiovascular and resistance training equipment on an extensive fitness floor
- Ten outdoor tennis courts and eight pickleball courts designed for social and competitive play, plus training and leagues for children and adults
- Kids Academy offering up to 2.5 hours of entertainment and programming for children aged 3 months to 11 years.
- ARORA programming and social events for active seniors
- Life Time Swim with a 30,000-square-foot outdoor beach club with cabana and lounge, lap pool, waterslides, and hot tubs, plus an indoor aquatics center
- Regulation size basketball court for Ultimate Hoops league play, skills training and more
- LifeCafe, a fast-casual, nutrition-focused cafe featuring a full menu, take-out meals and assortments, exclusive nutritional supplements and more
- LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa for hair, body, skin, and nails
- Luxurious locker rooms with cold plunge pools, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, complimentary towels and lockers, plus an assortment of Soapbox body products
“The opening of Life Time Frisco further supports our commitment to ensuring residents of the dallas/ Fort Forth Market is able to achieve its goals of health, wellness, entertainment and relaxation in a luxurious setting that offers something for everyone,” says Jeff Zwifel, President for Life and Chief Operating Officer. “The past two years have been a strong reminder that our personal health is the best defense and we are excited for the community to experience the myriad of equipment and offerings from Life Time Frisco that can truly help people live a healthy and happy life.”
Life Time Frisco is open Monday through Friday from 4 a.m. to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.. For more information, call 469.476.3900 or click here.
Life Time debuted in Dallas/Fort Worth in 2003 with the opening of its Plan site. Including Life Time Frisco, the company now operates 10 sports resorts in the market. Life Time has 30 years of experience building and operating large-scale resort-type wellness destinations, including greenfield sites, mall redevelopments and vertical residential projects, as well as opportunities for growth through strategic acquisitions in highly desirable areas.
In nearly 30 years, Life Time (NYSE: LTH) has reshaped the way consumers approach their health through omnichannel healthy lifestyle communities that address all aspects of healthy living, healthy aging and wholesome entertainment. More than 30,000 Life Time professionals are dedicated to providing the best programs and experiences at more than 150 Life Time sports resort destinations in United States and Canadaand through a comprehensive and complementary digital platform and portfolio of iconic sporting events, all with the goal of inspiring healthier, happier lives.
SOURCE LifeTime, Inc.