Microexfoliation: this method can help remove skin problems
This Method Can Help You Eliminate Your Skin Problems Photo credit: iStock Images
- Exfoliation can help remove dead cells and impurities from the skin’s surface
- Harsh exfoliation products can often cause irritation and inflammation of certain skin types
- Here’s how microexfoliation benefits your skin
New Delhi: Exfoliation is a common technique used to remove dead cells and impurities from the skin’s surface. Getting rid of dead skin cells is important to allow new skin cells to grow. Scrubs have proven to be an effective means of exfoliation, however, the presence of particles often causes irritation and inflammation of certain skin types. If you are looking for a more skin-friendly exfoliation method, now is the time to familiarize your skin with micro-exfoliation. This miler exfoliation method is the hot new product on the skin care shelf.
Benefits of microexfoliation
Here’s why you should add microexfoliation to your skin care routine:
- Say goodbye to irritation: Common exfoliators contain scrub grains to aid the exfoliation process which can be abrasive in nature. This can cause irritation, redness and excessive dryness of the skin causing its damage. Micro-exfoliants can exfoliate effectively without causing abrasive damage to the skin.
- You can use it regularly: Skin experts recommend exfoliating more than two to three times per week. However, microexfoliation is a gentler method on the skin and can be used whenever needed. It is important to note that excessive use of anything can be harmful and therefore should be avoided. Therefore, going too far with microexfoliation is not recommended.
- Rejuvenates the skin: Microexfoliation can effectively remove dead skin cells, unclog and cleanse pores, stimulate circulation, promote better penetration and absorption of skin care products, and promote the growth of fresh skin cells. It can rejuvenate the skin by brightening it, even skin tone and improving skin texture.
- Protects the skin: Regular exfoliators can often contain harsh acids that can damage the skin. Microexoliants can aid the smooth exfoliation process by reducing the risk of skin damage from inflammation and abrasion.
- It is gentle on the skin: The skin acids and enzymes in micro-exfoliators are milder than those in regular exfoliators. In addition, the scrub granules are almost negligible, making it a gentle exfoliant for the skin.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting a fitness program or making any changes to your diet.
Get the latest health news, healthy eating, weight loss, yoga and fitness tips, more updates at Times Now