MSC Seashore offers exciting new entertainment options
The new flagship of MSC Cruises MSC Seashore offers new and varied entertainment, from French retro chic to elegant space age style, the entertainment venues on MSC Seashore immerse guests in a series of exciting and different worlds, filled with the latest technology for incredibly fun experiences. The options are endless aboard this new 1,200-seat Madison Theater ship, the magnificent the rear lounge and the lively public spaces that easily transform into an ephemeral scene in the heart of the action.
MSC Cruises offers its clients a rich and varied entertainment program from morning to night with a wide range of activities, games, events up to live music through the ship and large-scale theatrical performances. . With 16 hours of daily entertainment, between onboard activities and live shows, and over 300 different entertainment activities to choose from, there is something to suit the preferences of every type of guest of all ages.
All on-board entertainment for our adult customers is designed and developed in-house for greater freedom and for a creative vision specifically tailored to our customers. With new features unique to MSC Seashore, here are some of the highlights of the extensive on-board offer:
NEW! Le Chic “LE CABARET ROUGE”
MSC Seashore has a brand new aft salon filled with impressive performance and drinks of all flavors. Inspired by the French cabaret salons of the 1920s, the newly designed aft salon spans two decks near the water, offering stunning sea views through its generous glass walls. With 400 seats, this multifunctional space goes seamlessly from a cocktail party with live music to an all-out dance party as the evening progresses.
Paris is full of thrilling nightlife and incredible museums, which is why at Cabaret Rouge every night celebrates the greatest artists of all time and their works. Music, dance, cocktails and art come together over six nights of different festivities on board MSC Seashore. Each evening the show will pay homage to different beloved artists from history, paired with sensational performances each evening. Between live band sets and pop-up performances, the show will also offer an original production with aerials, dancers, singers and musicians all united in a breathtaking show. The six evenings are as follows:
With six nights of festivities, guests will discover a space where music, dance, cocktails and art come together, with each night a tribute to different beloved artists. Between DJ sets and pop-up performances, the lounge will offer an original show and a real feast for the eyes, with acrobats, dancers, singers and musicians gathered in a breathtaking show. The six shows are as follows:
- Monet’s evening – A band and performers will showcase some of Claude Monet’s greatest works on musical hits from Coldplay, Vitamin String Quartet, Maroon 5, U2 and more, as guests sip a unique drink and dance the night away.
- Picasso’s nightclub – Tonight, Pablo Picasso’s famous âBlue Periodâ inspires a colorful evening of musical success as the group takes center stage. The Cabaret Rouge will feature big names like Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Carole King, Billy Joel and Stevie Wonder.
- the Women in art evening is a high-energy rock concert inspired by icons such as Frida Kahlo, Whitney Houston, Georgia O’Keeffe, Adele and Lady Gaga – and even the Mona Lisa stops for a dance, putting the guests on their feet, celebrating and singing. their hearts!
- A spectacular Paris with that of Toulouse-Lautrec presents the quintessential French Can-Can girls bringing high-energy choreography to this exciting and romantic evening, against a backdrop of famous work of art by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec.
- The Contemporary Collection offers a dance party full of energy with a soundtrack from the last decades. The DJ spins the most iconic hits that set the stage for these world-renowned contemporary masterpieces, as they âcome outâ of the web.
- And finally, a Starry night with Van Gogh brings together music and dance with aerial performers flying above the starry sky with works of art by Vincent Van Gogh.
NEW! New York style
MSC Seashore has not only been designed to bring customers closer to the sea, but also pays homage to New York City, a destination that represents the spirit of discovery and cultural experiences that is at the heart of the MSC Cruises customer experience. As such, the design features, public spaces, and place names are inspired by the metropolitan city of the United States. These include an imposing 13-foot-tall replica of the Statue of Liberty in the heart of the casino and a newly designed sprawling retail and entertainment space aptly named Times Square. The main feature of this new area is an impressive 28 foot high LED wall spanning four decks with a projection of the iconic skyline of this Manhattan entertainment hub that can change from day to night, including entertainment on measure at different times throughout the journey.
Guests walking out of the theater and walking around will be faced with a new scene every night in Times Square. With dueling pianos on the lower level, high-energy hits, popular ballads and unforgettable hymns, guests will be encouraged to sing along! Each night of the cruise, the music will be inspired by a different era, from classics of jukebox, disco and classic rock, to hits of the 80s and today! New York City vibes brighten up the evening as guests join in the countdown to watch a New Years inspired prom fall into a different decade each night!
Large-scale theatrical productions
Each night of the cruise, the 1,200-seat Madison Theaterwill welcome 4 new and original large-scale theatrical productions, with three performances per night, featuring live music, elaborate costumes and captivating worlds guests will be only too happy to immerse themselves in.
Two of the shows feature hand-to-hand acrobats and contortionists and an acrobat: Fancy wood transports guests into the woodsdiscover the mysteries between enchantment and magic while Gravity explore skill and dexterity on planet Gravity, an incredible virtual world.
Form an ocean to another is a musical performance with powerful dancers and singers, following the music route, on a journey from coast to coast through the United States of America.
Belle Epoque is a variety show with the entire cast with amazing costumes and original sets bringing the Belle Epoque to life with its pursuit of beauty, culture and art.
For more information on MSC Seashore, please click here.