MSC Seashore will feature New York themed areas and a new aft lounge
MSC Cruises’ next flagship MSC Seashore will offer a series of activities and new entertainment venues, equipped with the latest technologies for grandiose shows. Between activities and stage shows, there will be 16 hours of entertainment to choose from each day on the ship.
All on-board entertainment designed for adults has been developed in-house. Here are some important points:
The Cabaret Rouge
MSC Seashore will feature a brand new aft salon inspired by the French cabaret lounges of the 1920s. Spanning two decks, the newly designed space will be near the water, offering stunning ocean views through its glass walls. The 400-seat multifunctional space will go from cocktail hour with live music to an energetic dance party as the evening unfolds.
Every evening at Cabaret Rouge, the greatest artists of all time and their works will be celebrated. Music, dance, cocktails and art will come together during six different festive evenings:
- Monet evening – A live band and performers will showcase some of Claude Monet’s greatest works on musical hits from Coldplay, Vitamin String Quartet, Maroon 5, U2, and more, as guests sip unique cocktails and dance the night away. .
- Picasso’s nightclub – Pablo Picasso’s famous “Blue Period” inspires a colorful evening of musical success as the group takes center stage. They will play the top of the lists of the greatest like Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Carole King, Billy Joel and Stevie Wonder.
- the Women in art evening is a high-energy rock concert inspired by icons such as Frida Kahlo, Whitney Houston, Georgia O’Keeffe, Adele and Lady Gaga.
- A spectacular Paris with Toulouse-Lautrec presents the quintessential French Can-Can girls bringing high-energy choreography to the exciting and romantic evening, against a backdrop of famous Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec artwork.
- The Contemporary Collection offers a dance party full of energy with an original soundtrack of music from the last decades. The DJ will spin iconic hits that will set the stage for these world-renowned contemporary masterpieces, as they “come out” of the web.
- A Starry night with Van Gogh brings together music and dance with aerial artists flying above the starry sky from the works of Vincent Van Gogh.
READ MORE: MSC Cruises Announces New PortMiami Cruise Terminal
New York style
Not only has MSC Seashore was designed to bring guests closer to the sea, but it was also designed to pay homage to New York City.
Many of the ship’s design features, public spaces, and place names are inspired by the city, including a 13-foot-high replica of the Statue of Liberty in the casino and a retail and entertainment area newly designed called Times Square.
The main feature of Times Square is a 28 foot high LED wall that spans four bridges with a projection of the Times Square skyline in Manhattan. The display will change from morning to evening and offer entertainment at various times of the day. Passengers leaving the theater and passing through will be faced with a new scene every evening in Times Square.
Duel pianos will play popular ballads and energetic hits, and each night of the cruise the music will be inspired by a different era.
Plus, every night a New Years-inspired ball drop will take place over a different decade in Times Square.
Each night of the trip, the 1,200-seat Madison Theater will host four new and original full-scale theater productions, with three performances each evening.
Two of the shows feature melee acrobats, contortionists and an acrobat. Fancy wood transports spectators into the woods to discover the mysteries between enchantment and magic, while Gravity explore skill and dexterity on planet Gravity, a breathtaking virtual world.
Form an ocean to another is a musical performance with powerful singers and dancers, following the music route on a coast-to-coast journey across the United States.
Belle Epoque is a variety show with a talented cast, beautiful costumes and original sets bringing the Age of Beauty to life with its pursuit of beauty, culture and art.
READ NEXT: MSC Cruises Details Equipment and activities on MSC Seashore