Reset Your Body After A Vacation With These Simple Tips
With lockdown restrictions gradually easing and normalcy taking hold, people began to travel. While vacations are necessary to give your mind and body rest, it also ends up disrupting your normal healthy schedule as there is a tendency to binge on unhealthy foods and compromise on a healthy lifestyle. during the holidays.
As such, it becomes difficult to return to the regular schedule afterwards. “Holidays can be very difficult on our healthy schedule. We end up complaining that traveling has disrupted our lives and made us lazy. On top of that, it takes days to adjust to a healthy routine that was previously followed, ”said Ayurvedic doctor Dr Nitika Kohli.
She further shared easy-to-follow steps that would help you “reset your body’s healthy schedule after vacation”. Looked.
Follow these simple tips to reset your body after a vacation, shared by the doctor.
- Instead of grabbing your phone as soon as you wake up, try to detox yourself.
- Meditate for at least 30 minutes in the morning after a vacation. Meditating in the morning gives your mind some space and rest to prepare for future adventures.
- Create a new schedule and slowly start to overwork yourself. Instead of jumping straight into all the pending work, start with a plan to complete all tasks first.
- Add a hot lemon drink to your morning ritual. Break the pattern of long morning sleep and try to wake up determinedly.
- Balance your diet and eat light foods. Try to eat foods that are easy to digest and low in fat.
?? For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!