Sameera Reddy shares tips on how to tackle post-COVID weakness
While we all missed her interesting recipes, weeks later she made a comeback on Instagram and shared an informative video post about health tips that helped her cope with post COVID weakness.
The caption for the video reads: “Post COVID recovery tips that have helped me especially with weakness. Please feel free to share anything that has helped you too.”
According to her video posts, the tips she followed are mentioned below and suggest that more or less the same can help you too. Looked:
1. Drink coconut water, lime juice, and amla juice.
2. Eat dates, kala jamun, soaked almonds and raisins, and fresh fruit.
3. Consume jaggery and ghee.
4. Avoid refined and processed foods.
5. Eat healthy foods like khichdi, legumes, and fresh vegetables.
6. Get as much sleep as you can
7. Take sunlight for 15 minutes and avoid strenuous workouts
8. Do slow walks, pranayama, shravasana, and deep breathing exercises.
She concluded the post with these words: “There is nothing wrong with feeling emotion. Share your feelings. Most importantly, take the time to heal. It really helped me.”
Share it with those in need and be sure to take advice from licensed doctors as well.
Thumb Image courtesy: Instagram screenshot of Sameera Reddy and istock photos